- 2/24 Four children suspected to be infected with bird flu was still a
intensive care in hospitals DEPATI amzah Pangkalpinang.
- Rojik Mt Pasirgaram Kades initially revealed on Tuesday (23 / 2), chickens that died in the village the was positive bird flu.
- A number of doctors hospitals Hamzah DEPATI heading Pangkalpinang settlements suspected of four patients suspect bird flu. The team consists of several physician specialists and specialized staff handle patient departed from Pangkalpinang flu burung to Simpang Katis and Sungaiselan, Thursday (25 / 2) at 11.00.
The team is deployed to a location in order to anticipate outbreaks of bird flu in the two regions had. The team will check the blood of some poultry peliaran citizens and residents.
- PE 105 people committed against residents in RT 1-7
Pasirgaram Village, a place where many reports of dead birds that happen.
- In handling these cases, action was limited to handling dinkes in humans only, while handling the poultry farms conducted by the department.
- PE carried out to look for suspect cases of bird flu patients with symptoms of high heat above 38 degrees Celsius, sore throats, coughs and colds have direct contact relationship with positive poultry bird flu. These symptoms are then reported tiered.
- "At first inspection, we found no people affected suspect bird flu,
but we continue to monitor, "he said.
- Bateng health office will monitor continuously for two
weeks of the suspect bird flu patients and the population is in the location of the outbreak of chicken
the sudden death.
- Two days after entering a special space Hamzah Pangkalpinang DEPATI hospitals, four children who
stated suspect bird flu returned to their homes because of perceived condition improved, Friday (26 / 2) morning.
- In addition to reviewing the location, the team also coordinated with the Department Livestock Babel for to anticipate the things that are not desirable. "We give the extension and at the same precautions to calm residents not to panic,
- "Many are afraid to eat chicken. I myself frankly a little scared to eat chicken, "said BPD Chief Husein Pasirgaram Vice Chairman BPD didamping Sumartono to Bangka Pos