Sunday, March 15, 2009
Hong Kong H5N1 Public
Warnings - Photos
Exclusive to rense.com
Jeff - I’m in Hong Kong.
There are highly visible bird flu alerts, increasing in number, in all public places. So far, I’ve noticed warnings on all the below venues.
1. Electronic billboards on underground train stations
2. Signage in buildings - warnings
3. Disinfectants and hand cleaners in lobbies
4. Plastic covering elevators buttons
5. Fever heat seeking cameras at airport and sea ports
6. People wearing masks.
The alert threat seems to be far more visible than eight weeks ago when I was last here.
Posted by Commonground at 6:11 PM