Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Nantong, Jiangsu bird flu outbreak, the buck so look for veterinary, landing dead chickens Jiangnan

December 15, 2008

Nantong a large number of chickens died of unknown reasons
I now pass in Nantong City, Jiangsu Hing Tung Estate in the town Yongqing 3 Battalion, here's a few days ago, more than 4,000 chickens in a chicken farm, a lot of dead chickens, most of it may be, as far as the leadership of Murakami said, has been Avian influenza is confirmed, this matter has in the past few days, but it seems a lot of departments do not pay attention to. I pass to the City Health and CDC to call them back and let me find a veterinary sector.

If bird flu is spreading among birds in, I will be done, but also transmission, I have got to do this, I have the national CDC's Web site a message

A large number of dead chickens into Shanghai, Suzhou, Nanjing market, resulting in the sale of chicken.

No comments: