Two men suspected of being infected with coronavirus were hospitalized at the University Hospital of Tours, said Tuesday medical sources. The Ministry of Health does not confirm.
After the first death of a patient at the University Hospital of Lille and then a second patient is still in a steady state , two men would be affected by the coronavirus Tours.
But according to the Ministry of Health, no new cases of coronavirus has been confirmed so far in France, who said an investigation was under way for a patient to Tours.
"The results are expected in tomorrow," said the ministry.
The two suspected patients have stayed in Saudi Arabia, according to France Bleu Touraine , who revealed the information. It would be the same strain as that which caused the death of a patient May 28 at a hospital in Lille.