Saturday, April 18, 2009

John E. Lange

Special Representative
Avian and Pandemic Influenza
Term of Appointment: 05/03/2006 to present
http://tinyurl.com/c862vz

Hi John. I saw you at a pandemic meeting one time... your participation was very "interesting."
So looky here, John, since you read my news everyday, I suppose I should be getting a check for my work. Seeing as I produce and have informed more people about avian influenza than you have... I figure I should be gettin a CUT OF YOUR CHECK. Before long your name will be at the top of the list of people that failed to prepare or properly warn the American public about the coming pandemic... YOU KNOW.. THE ONE THAT WILL MOST LIKELY BE HERE BY FALL?
Going by the situation in Egypt and Indonesia..That I read Everyday..you must be very busy.. even too busy to tell the rest of the public about the current situation.
For shame, John, for shame.. remind your kids and family that you fail in your duties everyday.

No comments: