Sunday, February 19, 2012

Indonesia: Confirmed & Suspected Deaths Commentary

This excerpt below has me stumped. I do not have 3 suspected bird flu deaths. I have one suspected bird flu death. Unless it is a translation matter, and they meant "confirmed bird flu deaths". I only have 2 confirmed bird flu deaths. The 3rd death I have has not been confirmed by WHO.

Excerpt:

Just a reminder, in Indonesia in 2012 alone there were three suspected bird flu deaths. Two sisters in North Jakarta, died as a result of this vicious virus. Victims who died from this virus is ASR, 5-year-old girl (ASR). He confirmed infected with bird flu virus from PDY (23), his brother (PDY) who died on Saturday, January 7, 2012. Last on Tuesday, February 7, 2012, a man (43) died of bird flu in the isolation room Hasan Sadikin Hospital, Bandung. http://tinyurl.com/82t7v2d



Red Dot = Confirmed human
Red = Suspected human
Blue Dot = Confirmed Poultry
Blue = suspected Poultry

No comments: